***LAST UPDATED: 12th December 2004***
- John Milford (unknown)
- Ann Milford (1803-unknown)
- Sarah Milford - Baptised in Buckland Filleigh, Devon,
- John Milford - Baptised in Buckland Filleigh, 1796.
- William Milford - Baptised in Buckland Filleigh, 1798.
Milford - Twin of Mary. Baptised in Cookbury, Devon, 1803.
Married Edward Littlejohns
- Mary Milford - Twin of Ann. Baptised in Cookbury, 1803.
- Arthur Milford - Baptised in Cookbury, 1806.
- James Milford - Baptised in Cookbury, 1810.
Nothing is known about John and Ann. When William was baptised in 1798,
the family were noted as living in Sheepwash - a neighbouring parish to
It seems as though Mary never married. She was recorded as being
unmarried in both the 1851 and the 1871 census. By 1871 she was in a
Lunatic Asylum. I haven't yet had a chance to look at the Ayslum
records, which still exist, to see why she was entererd. I've looked at
the 1861 census records for the asylum and she wasn't living there
then. Mary died in 1880.